Hello! My name is Benjamin and I'm a hobbyist programmer working on too many projects at once.
As of writing this I'm a 20 year-old student residing in Denmark, studying for the Higher Technical Examination.
Since I have a hard time deciding whether I want to be a game, software or web developer, I've decided to try out all at once! This means that I have experience with a lot of different languages:
- GDScript (Godot)
- GML (GameMaker)
- ... and more
Table of programming languages in non-prioritized order
Things You Should Know About Me
- I highly value code independence (fewer dependencies is often better)
- Performance and simplicity is often my focus before usability
- I'm great at creating projects that are too ambitious for me to finish
- I find programming to be fun and enjoyable
Things You Should Not Know About Me
- I like art, philosophy and psychology
- Hiking is also pretty dope
- Lasagna is great
- I like dogs (who doesn't?)
- Solaris [HTML, CSS, JS]
- A simulation of our solar system, with focus on the Hohmann transfer orbit and Kepler's laws of planetary motion. Made with p5.js for a school project.
- Brainstuck [Wren]
- Game about learning the Brainfuck programming language. Inspired by TIS-100 from Zachtronics.
- Schoolio [HTML, CSS, JS]
- Easy way to create and share a list of tasks. Made for a school project.
- GlobalCarbonEmission [HTML, CSS, JS]
- School project about CO2 emissions.
- ... stuff to come